A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Enso Art


A while back I had a whole page of Enso's and this is the last one on the pages...I did make a copy of it to use as image transfer or to have them but I think the act of making this is the point.  Well what ever, as the students were creating their Floating Collage I grabbed some scraps and wiped this one out... I need to get a black deep frame...  I was really excited to put the black threads hanging out...hoping to keep them sticking out when I frame it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura