- Collage Art for your Collection
- sales info
- Workshops and Classes for 2017-2018
- Collage Papermaking Techniques
- Art Material List
- Layering Process with Collage
- Coptic Stitch Journal bookbinding
- Coptic Stitch Journals
- 2018 Tack Down Tuesday Calendars
- Dolcezza-Simply Art
- Artist Way Rambles
Sunday, June 04, 2017
poor sweet grass crop...maple leaves
Now I have a question Last year the Maple leaves drop the from the trees with a fungus called Tar Spots..and you were not to mulch it in to you yards...so I raked a lot during the fall season but this year the seed pods fell-helicopters, and the young leaves are dropping...so odd? Where's Google to ask. All the leaves that have fallen off seem to have a fungus them....
There's a Midwest Collage Society meeting today and working with Gelli Plates...might go today depends if I get my second drum together...I've got to punch holds in the deer hide and don't want to wake the family to early.